Complexity of contemporary radiotherapy demands a novel approach in quality assurance. Prime broadens the spectrum of quality assurance through an integrated solution. It offers comprehensive dosimetry in a true-to-life human anatomy phantom for End-to-End evaluation of advanced radiotherapy applications, focusing on stereotactic radiosurgery.
Prime can be combined with RTsafe’s Remote dosimetry services (Remote 2D & Remote 3D) .
Confidence through 3D dosimetry
Prime phantom enables 3D gel dosimetry measurements for the evaluation of the spatial accuracy in complex treatments. In combination with the Remote 3D Dosimetry service, RTsafe provides multi-level comparison with TPS calculations incorporated in a detailed 3D dosimetry report.
True-to-life human anatomy
Based on an actual patient’s CT scan, Prime utilizes bone and soft tissue-equivalent materials providing realistic contrast in MR and CT imaging.
End-to-End QA in stereotactic radiosurgery
All the links of the radiotherapy chain are evaluated in a holistic way by simulating patient’s treatment processes from imaging to setup and dose delivery. Comprehensive Point/2D/3D dosimetry and imaging assessment form the ultimate QA solution in SRS.
- COMPREHENSIVE 3D DOSIMETRY
- 3D spatial accuracy evaluation
- Remote 3D gel dosimetry service
- Multilevel comparison with TPS calculations
- TRUE-TO-LIFE HUMAN ANATOMY
- Based on an actual patient’s CT scan
- Realistic bone and soft tissue contrast in MR and CT imaging
- Bone and tissue equivalent materials
- END-TO-END QA IN STEREOTACTIC RADIOSURGERY
- Easy setup and treatment as it is the real patient
- Evaluation of the whole treatment chain
- Point, 2D, and 3D dosimetry. CT/MR imaging QA
Imaging and dosimetry inserts available
- Ion Chamber/diode/diamond detector Fixed Position Dosimetry kit
- Ion Chamber/diode/diamond detector Variable Position Dosimetry kit
- Film Dosimetry kit (2D dosimetry)
- Gel Dosimetry kit (3D dosimetry)
- MR-related geometric distortion evaluation insert
- Winston-Lutz insert with central and offset targets
- Multiple-OSL dosimetry kit
- Multiple-TLD dosimetry kit
- End-to-End QA in SRS Applications
- Commissioning and Benchmarking
- Periodic Quality Assurance
- Confidence Building & Training
- Remote or Internal Audit Tests
- Clinical or Academic Research
For any additional information required, please fill out the form and an RTsafe representative will respond to your request.