Remote Dosimetry Services
The complex nature of advanced radiotherapy treatment process demands a commitment to the highest levels of accuracy and precision. The RTsafe Remote Dosimetry Services package forms a powerful tool for quality improvement. Promote the best practice and assure high quality treatments, by outsourcing the routine quality control program of your radiation oncology QMS using a cost and time effective solution.
High quality treatments
Point, 2D & 3D dosimetric and geometric accuracy is verified through independent measurements, fully traceable to SSDL, empowering treatment’s efficiency.
Effortless high-end QA
All RTsafe remote dosimetry processes are based on existing standards and protocols. QA solutions tailored to department’s specific needs assist radiotherapy professionals to evaluate the whole treatment chain.
Cost & time effective solution
All dosimeters provided are ready-to-use requiring the minimum effort for machine and patient QA. An advanced solution that supports the implementation of novel and complex techniques.
- HIGH QUALITY TREATMENTS
- Point, 2D & 3D dosimetric and geometric accuracy
- Measurements’ traceability to SSDL
- Empowered treatment efficiency
- EFFORTLESS HIGH-END QA
- Based on existing standards and protocols
- Evaluation of the whole treatment chain
- Tailored to department’s specific needs
- COST & TIME EFFECTIVE SOLUTION
- Ready-to-use dosimeters
- Less physicist efforts for machine & patient QA
- Supports the implementation of novel and complex techniques
- Point dosimetry – Calibrated OSL (*nanoDotsTM) dosimeters for absolute dosimetry
- 2D dosimetry – Calibrated EBT3 and EBT-XD **GAFchromicTM films for relative and absolute dosimetry based on single/triple channel protocols
- 3D dosimetry – Polymer gel formulation for relative dosimetry
*NanoDotTM is a trademark of Landauer (Glenwood, IL)
**GafchromicTM is a trademark of Ashland Inc. (Wayne, NJ)
Depending on the provided service, results include:
- Dose profiles
- 2D isolines
- 3D gamma evaluation
- Plan quality metrics
- Geometric offsets
For any additional information required, please fill out the form and an RTsafe representative will respond to your request.